Monday, March 27, 2017

Chapter 1: Lesson 3 - Japanese pronunciation Review and progress

The lesson that I am following can be found here: https://www.jappleng.com/education/course/study/1/jplearn/lesson/246/japanese-pronunciations

This lesson was about learning how to pronounce stuff in Japanese. It included voices which was very useful and the audio program was well done with audio clues for "listen carefully" and "listen and repeat".

I don't think I have the right pronunciation but this will serve as a nifty guide for the future. The last bit of the lesson had a few colors to practice with. I don't know if I was supposed to memorize those words yet but I did anyways.

Overall, pretty good lesson but I would like to be able to click on the pronunciation chart instead of shuffling through the audio all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment