Thursday, March 30, 2017

5 Reasons why I love Japan!

Here are 5 reasons why I love Japan!


#5 - Pop Culture

Japanese pop culture is really unique and really great! I love anime, J-Pop, and scary movies that come from there. What's not to love?

#4 - Politeness!

Japan is super polite, is it really that hard to imagine?

#3 - The food

I love Japanese food! I love Japanese snacks, I love Japanese drinks, I love Japanese meals including sushi!

#2 - The community

I really love the Japanese community, wherever I go online I feel welcomed! Youtube might another matter because there are a lot of trolls calling people weebs but it is usually really nice!

#1 - It's beautiful!

Have you seen pictures of Japan? Even their cities are incredible looking! If there's anything that Japan stands out most from it's their beauty.

Those are my 5 reasons and I could easily write more! Japan is full of amazing things and I live in a small town that looks nothing as cool as Japan. One day I will visit Japan and experience these things in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment